Saturday, January 31, 2009

Taking Care of Mom in a Winter Wonderland

My daughter, Hillary, and I are staying with my mom in Maine for a few months while she recovers from radiation treatment. We are enjoying spending time with her and watching the snow fall. It is wonderful to be with the two most beautiful women in the world. We love just talking, playing card games and my mom and I love to give Hillary dating advice (and I have to say that she graciously takes it silently). Here are a few pictures from last week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.