Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pump It Up!

KnittingsMyBag has now been around since December of 2009 and, although my little company has been growing each year, it has been growing at a snail's pace.  I'm now at an impasse.  I need to decide whether I want to "Grow" the business or just be satisfied with the way it is now.

After much thought and prayer, I have decided to "Pump It Up" for the next year.  That's right; give it all I've got for one year and see what happens.  This all sounds great, right.  The only fly in the ointment is that my daughter, Hillary, will be getting married in May, 2014 and although they have decided on a small family wedding, it is still taking place 3,000 miles from California and I'm in charge of planning. So, with all that being said, I'm going to be a busy lady for the next year.

Here are some of the ideas I have for KnittingsMyBag in 2014:

Work on branding by products (website, blog, social media);
Expand my selection of project bags;
Add more knitting accessories;
Create a NEW club for my customers;
Pump up my Ravelry group by offering more giveaways and contests;
Institute a VIP customer program;
Add more professional packaging;
Create a KnittingsMyBag newsletter;
Blogging on a regular basis;
*Thinking about a KnittingsMyBag Video Podcast

I hope that you will subscribe to my blog and watch my progress over the coming year to see what is in store for KnittingsMyBag.


2 comments:

Creatively Lisa said...

Congratulations....is the wedding finally official? Good luck with the business. I'm sure you will be great.

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAAAAY! :D Sounds like a ton of fun in store for 2014! :)