Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bags, Bags and More Bags

Wow, I'm loading up my shop with bags in new fabrics and some new styles. I have a lot more in the pipeline but finding the time to sew them all is the issue. I'm anxious to get my two other shops up and running http://littlebopink.etsy.com and http://lrichmond3.etsy.com but I just can't seem to get the time to sew for those yet. I have some great plans and patterns ready to go as soon as I get the opportunity.

I'm heading off to Sedona, AZ with the hubs for a week on Tuesday, April 28, but my daughter, Hillary, is on the job mailing out bags on a daily basis. I'm hoping to get a chance to do some knitting for a change and put some of the pictures up on my blog. With all the sewing in recent months, knitting has taken a back seat but is the reason I got started making the bags. I just couldn't find the right bag.

I'm going to put on a few more knitting patterns as well. Stay tuned for lots of new things on this blog as I fumble around trying to figure out what I'm doing!!

No comments: