Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Doing What You Love



I have to say, I love, love, love fabric. I have yards and yard and yards of it. So much fabric I'll NEVER be able to use it all and still I want more. Could it be an addiction? I think maybe it is. I want to make knitting bags from all of it but I refuse to let what I consider a "hobby" completely take over my life. I already sew about five hours a day and that should be enough.

My first priority is my family. I need to keep an orderly house, cook meals and spend time with my husband and daughter. I love my life and I want to keep that happy balance. It is a tight rope walk; however and one that takes constant re-evaluation. So, join me on my journey. Tag along for the adventure!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Yes, it's all about balance...sometimes it's easier said than done, isn't it?